Hi Bonnie

I don't always agree with you  , but this time I am with you 100%.
The frequency spectrum is a limited resource and it is completely
unacceptable that an over-crowded group of so-called "contesters" are
allowed to squeeze out other hams from the bands.

No Skip KH6TY , I don't want to apologize for my point of view .  I have
been told "to piss" off so many times, especially from RTTY contesters,
when I have been testing new modes so that for me contesting is a big
plague.

I should probably let this go, but there's nothing that makes me more
angry than contesting.

LA5VNA S

contesting is a plague.