Hi John,

With PC-ALE/MARS-ALE when attended, all you need to do is click on the
RESOURCES button to release the PC Sound Device and radio serial port so that
another program can make use of them after an ALE inlink state is started to
maintain the link or if you are not linked an want to keep the program running
while not scanning and switch to another non-ALE mode. In MARS-ALE you can
configue in different ways for an automatic transitions as well.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH
www.n2ckh.con/PC_ALE_FORUM