From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of ALE
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2009 10:19 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: Convergence

Hi John,

With PC-ALE/MARS-ALE when attended, all you need to do is click on the
RESOURCES button to release the PC Sound Device and radio serial port so
that another program can make use of them after an ALE inlink state is
started to maintain the link or if you are not linked an want to keep the
program running while not scanning and switch to another non-ALE mode. In
MARS-ALE you can configue in different ways for an automatic transitions as
well.

/s/ Steve, N2CKH
www.n2ckh.con/PC_ALE_FORUM

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com <mailto:digitalradio%40yahoogroups.com>