On Sunday 27 December 2009 18:52:23 Jose A. Amador wrote:
> I installed both the Puppy and Knoppix versions and did very well from
> hard disk, as far as you can go with a Live CD.
>
> Particularly, Knoppix worked very well with Wine and Windows software.
> It was a nice experience.
>
> 73,
>
> Jose, CO2JA

Jose,

Could you list the web addresses for the Knoppix version you were mentioning
along with the address for which Puppy you are using?

My copy of Puppy PSKMail is a little old to update so I am going to start
from scratch again and would like to check out the Knoppix version before I
update things.

James W8ISS

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional