I'm all for a good digital mode rag-chew...but allow me to be the Grinch on
Boxing Day and gripe about digital ops that take FOREVER to sign-off when
working DXpeditions and the like.  Today when trying to work a needed entity ,
and with a fading band, I had to patiently wait my turn while others that had
got through were sending such none sense as how many QSO's they had had in the
particular digital mode and the exact  time and date they had logged the QSO.
Do we really need to know when you LOGGED the station you were JUST working?

I did work the DX, but I can complain too, right ?

Andy K3UK