Finally!  When I bought my TS-2000 a couple of years ago, I was aware
of one criticism for the digital operator....  super narrow filtering
in SSB was not as easy to achieve as in other rigs.It can be done via
a radio equivalent of standing on your head , using CW to receive and
USB to transmit.  The steps to achieve that are not easy to automate,
so I have found it difficult to cope with those monster nearby PSK
signals that swamp the waterfall,  and could be eased out if I had
better  filtering in USB. So, tonight, I decided to see how that would
be addressed with my new SDR-IQ receiver and Simon Brown's preview
release of SDR-Radio .  I was very happy to be easily able to dial in
narrow filters, til my heart's content.  All at the stroke of a mouse
slider, couldn't be simpler.  Simon's software is still very early in
development , so not yet seamlessly integrated with his DM780.  Take a
look at this screen shot if you are interested,
http://www.obriensweb.com/36hz.jpg

I highlighted items of interest in a red ellipse. I used Mixw to
decode the PSK31 because SDR-Radio does not do it itself.  Yes, I
know...  Mixw displays 20M, but I was actually on 80M.

 I have yet to try this when there  is a monster signal nearby  that
needs to be nulled out , but I think the results will be good.

Andy K3UK