Andy obrien wrote:
> So, tonight, I decided to see how that would
> be addressed with my new SDR-IQ receiver and Simon Brown's preview
> release of SDR-Radio .  I was very happy to be easily able to dial in
> narrow filters, til my heart's content.

Have a go with Winrad or WinradHD as well Andy, you'll find that both
those programs allow you to widen and narrow the bandwidth and adjust
the filters. The use of click and hold whilst sliding the filter skirts
is very useful.

Using VAC you can send the audio to DM780 or any other digital mode
program that recognises the VAC drivers.

Dave (G0DJA)