  From: Andy obrien
  To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, January 30, 2010 6:11 PM
  Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Multipsk- CPU tests with
SDR-IQ Direct active.

  Well, you can run the SDR part of Multipsk (just press SDR
I/Q Direct button in the configuration area, then press
RX/TX to return to the main screen.  Then you will see the
SDR waterfall open up.  The problem is that without an SDR,
you will only get up to khz of signal, same as the regular
waterfall.  Som other than testing CPU load, it defeats the
purpose.

  I am guessing you are correct about the dual versus single
core.  I may try to minimize the other items that my PC
boots at start up , but they aree not listed by the Task
Manager as taking much CPU.

  Andy

  On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 6:04 PM, Tony <d...@optonline.net>