-----Original Message-----
From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com]on
Behalf Of Patrick Lindecker
Sent: Sunday, January 31, 2010 5:30 AM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [digitalradio] Multipsk- CPU tests with SDR-IQ Direct active.

Hello Tony,

>Would it be possible for me to run the SDR feature without actually having
and SDR rig attached? If so, how can I activate it?
The SDR feature in Multipsk is only doing a I/Q processing, shifting in base
band, in USB or LSB, a selected band (inside the 48, 96 or 192 KHz SdR
band).

Now as I discovered, thanks to Andy, is that professional SdR are controlled
through a defined protocol, something as a Cat system protocol.

Perhaps, Dave (AA6YQ) will add, in the future, through Commander, the
necessary commands to control the different SdR...

 >>>Commander has long been able to control PowerSDR. If you send me the
protocols you need supported, Patrick, I will extend Commander to support
them.

     73,

          Dave, AA6YQ