*From:* Russell Blair <russell_blai...@yahoo.com>
*To:* digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Fri, 19 February, 2010 10:50:37
*Subject:* Re: [digitalradio] Re: A new Mode !

OK got it working now but all is dead on 20m.
Russell NC5O
1- Whoever said nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door! 2- A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have.
- Thomas Jefferson

" IN GOD WE TRUST "

Russell Blair (NC5O)
Skype-Russell. Blair