FSK is RTTY but so is AFSK.  Some rigs support the use of RTTY in FSK while
others require a TNC or sound card to generate the tones.  FSK on
transceivers tends to invoke narrower filters and the frequency you are
receiving is displayed differently.  The serious RTTY guys tend to prefer
FSK.

This post from the N1MM Logger reflector illusrates some issues..  (see also
http://www.mcwa.org/AFSKvsFSK.pdf)