¿Olivia is only MFSK?  Why there is so ignorant people in the world?

________________________________
De: Dave <hfradio...@gmail.com>
Para: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Enviado: vie,19 febrero, 2010 23:03
Asunto: Re: [digitalradio] Re: ROS, legal in USA?

Jose (and all),

My two-cents worth:

Olivia is MFSK (or AMFSK), ROS is Spread Spectrum.  MFSK is legal on HF, SS is
not.

It isn't about bandwidth or any of the other arguments.  Since ROS is Spread
Spectrum then it is not allowed on HF in areas regulated by the FCC under the
current rules.  Skip is correct here and Andy is right to be concerned.

Dave
K3DCW
Dave

Real radio bounces off the sky