LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION  as they used to say.

There in Europe, you have dozens of "local" governments to satisify, in the way
of modes and power, bands, etc.  Im always supprised to find two governments
over there, who agree with anything another two may want to do on the bands.
Over the years, that has somewhat worked its way out of the tangle.  Then,
while we here have sub-bands, you usually do not, and that causes problems
here, with modes being broadcast on top of other incompatable operation:, where
we are limited to specific band-widths etc.  Even here, we have Canada, and the
South Americans that we find working band/modes that we cannot reach, but
little vice versa.  Our Canadian friends usually try to stay out of our cw
bands, with their SSB signals,  but not all of them.     Hopefully, we still
are the land of the free - after all, we elect the leadership that puts the FCC
commissioners in the job.  NO - that doesnt always work out too well either!

Danny Douglas
N7DC
ex WN5QMX ET2US WA5UKR ET3USA SV0WPP VS6DD N7DC/YV5 G5CTB
All 2 years or more (except Novice). Short stints at:  DA/PA/SU/HZ/7X/DU
CR9/7Y/KH7/5A/GW/GM/F
Pls QSL direct, buro, or LOTW preferred,
I Do not use, but as a courtesy do upload to eQSL for those who do.
Moderator
DXandTALK
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DXandTalk
Digital_modes