Correct, it IS the FCC's plan but with the concepts of Regions 1's plan
squeezed in.  .  the suggestion is that we digital mode freaks use narrow
mode at the low end of the band  segment, leave the weak signal folks alone,
keep wider variants like Olivia and ROS16 for the upper segments, and keep
unattended modes at the upper end, where possible.