KH6TY wrote:
> Jose,
>
> I will be using 432.090 MHz because that is definitely legal for US
> hams. I will be testing the effect of severe Doppler-induced fading and
> flutter. We badly need a mode for 432 MHz that has good sensitivity and
> can survive fast Doppler shifts, and I hope a FHSS mode like ROS is
> going to do it. Will have a result around the last week of next month.

I'd be interested in those results as I hope to fix a problem on my
1296MHz antenna soon, and aircraft reflection (Doppler) is definitely a
problem on many other data modes on 23cm.

Now, if we could crack extreme doppler, like Aurora on VHF or
rain/hail/snow scatter on 10 and 24GHz, that would be a real step forward...

Dave (G0DJA)