I agree,

and wager 6 months from now hardly anyone will be using ROS.  And for those who
say "im gonna use it regardless of the FCC reply, well go ahead, start saving
for your fine.

73 Buddy WB4M

        For the love of god,  (just an expression)
        Will everyone please stop !!!!!!!!!!

        Over night I have received over 80 messages regarding this conflict.
It is beyond a joke surely.

        I must admit that I haven't  even read all the messages, but come on
folks.   This is getting out of hand.
        ROS seems to be no more than using a single frequency with a multi hop
FSK signal that takes up an enormous band width.
        Ok so it is large but so are other modes such as mt63 or olivia 2000htz
 what is the problem. ?
        Use it where the band plans allow I.e. In the voice spectrum.  Stop all
this crap about it has to be in with other digi modes (does anyone have a
problem with sstv in 14.230 as it is no where near the other digi modes.)
        It is not a spread spectrum frequency hopping mode, indeed it only
transmits in the pass band that your radio is on, not frequency hopping as the
FCC mentions.
        Give us all a break, please.

        If you don't want to use it, then fine.
        If you do, then fine.

        I'm sick and tired of opening my e-mail and seeing the same spiel as
yesterday and the day before and the bloody week before that.

        Put it like this, if it is so bad and you call it spread spectrum
frequency hopping mode. Then what is ALE and the like?  Does it even look to
see if the frequency is in use when it changes band automatically.  I think
not.
        Do the pactor stations give a damn when they blast my signal when
working olivia, rtty, ROS, etc .   NO

        Give it up people
        I remember starting in ham radio due to it's unusual regard for self
bettering, understanding and experimenting.
          Not bureaucracy and the like.

        My 2p worth.  I have had enough.    Maybe Jose shouldn't have called it
SSFH software but in the end it isn't.

        Done

        Had enough.

        T x