Like my friend Alan, I am distressed by the shading of the meaning of
lie.   I believe we safely explain the short word LIE now by looking at
an example.

Bob
N4HY

--
(Co)Author: DttSP, Quiktrak, PowerSDR, GnuRadio
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: