From: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com [mailto:digitalra...@yahoogroups.com] On
Behalf Of g4ilo
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2010 6:59 PM
To: digitalradio@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [digitalradio] Re: 1976 FCC - Delete all Emission Types from Part
97

I've heard this argument many times, Dave, but whilst it was probably true
10 or more years ago, surely all decent modern transceivers have a dedicated
data mode that allows the use of narrow filters? Heck, even the humble
FT-817 has one.

Julian, G4ILO

--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com <mailto:digitalradio%40yahoogroups.com>