Hi All,

I am posting this question in this group as I know their are a few of you using
SDR modules.
I am looking at getting one soon to use in my shack (bit hard for portable),
but I don't know which way to go?

I have looked at the following few modules, SDR-IQ, Softrock, Flexradio and
Genesis to name a few.
I am impressed with the SDR-IQ, but it is quite pricey and it's only RX. I
would like to be able to RX/TX. I could however use my Kenwood for the TX side
of things.
I did look at the SDR-14 but at twice the price over the SDR-IQ without much
difference, won't be going that way.

Anyone got their thoughts, please email me directly if you do not wish to clog
up the group. Andy, I'll try you on Skype again later (we keep missing each
other).

Get Skype and call me for free.

Kevin, ZL1KFM