--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Francesco Piccone" <fpicc...@...> wrote:

> Dear Andy and puts on MultiPSK to perform this function ?
> 73
> tnx
> Frank
> yv4gjn

Frank,

It is really Commander that performs the band changes , then Multipsk with the
decode.

1.  Set Commander to scan specific frequencies (see "config" in Commander"
2.  Set 'dwell" time in Commander to suit your needs (I used 120 seconds)
3.  Launch Multipsk, press Commander button ,at bottom of Multipsk screen ,to
link Commander and Multipsk for frequency information.
4.  in Multipsk,  activate PSK reporter DLL
5.  In Multipsk, if interested in PSK data, choose PSK31 as the mode and then
press "Panoromic"

6. When ready to look at the signals decoded and captured, examine the PSK
reporter window in MultiPSK, you will see things like..
22:26 PJ2MI PSK31 18101701
21:54 G3WXC PSK31 10140894
21:54 PA0DY PSK31 10141361
21:49 N7UF PSK31 18102092

So far, these two days of band scanning have only captured PSK31 signals via
the Panoramic feature. It has not captured any RSIDs.  I am not sure if that is
because there were NO RSIDs transmitted on the frequencies I was scanning, or
if the RS-ID decode does not work in Multipsk when Panoroamic is enabled.  I
will do some more testing tomorrow as I check the frequencies suggested by Rein.

Andy K3UK