--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, "Brian Denley" <b.den...@...> wrote:

> Wayner:
> An M-8000 is worth more than $100.  If you don't want to buy it, ask him if
> he will sell it to me!
> Brian Denley
> http://home.comcast.net/~b.denley/index.html

GREETINGS

There is a lot of digital activity in the hambands
14.070, 10.140, also I run on vhf also if you have a vhf receiver also. I use
msstv program..it is free.

In this months issue..Monitoring Times..JUNE..issue, has a lot of info on fax
on hf bands  on the various frequencies..interesting article.

There is a sstv<slow scan tv>, net around your area on Tuesday evenings..if
interested let me know I can find the frequency.

I use fldigi also, and a few others.

POB/K8LEN