Hello Dave,

Don't sse ypou much anymore on HF WSJT ,changes in antenna?

OK and thanks.

I contacted the people in VA and they replied right away. telling me
that they had stopped the mode. as a result of this case and I believe
a ruling / statement by ARRL ( probably only , no official FCC staements)
Very hard to check what is true and false. The stop is TRUE though
MT63 or 61 is in use with MARS But MT63 is no SS I believe
(not published  stepping patterns etc )

73 Rein W6SZ