--- In digitalradio@yahoogroups.com, Andy obrien <k3uka...@...> wrote:

> WSJT will decode multiple signals in a close  range, automatically.  Those
> some distance apart can be decoded by clicking on the main graphical display
> (where you see signs of a signal) after the stations have stopped and BEFORE
> the next sequence has been received.
>
> Andy K3UK
>

> On Mon, Jun 14, 2010 at 9:13 PM, Wes Linscott <w1...@...> wrote:
>

> > I am a newbie on JT65A and have been using the JT65-HF sofware.  It works
> > well and is easy to use.  I've been enjoying the new (to me) mode.
> >
> > Wes W1LIC
> >
> > ------------------------------

OK Andy,
but now the automatic multiple decoder of JT65-HF is easier and faster.... You
know.... 12 seconds is not a long time to decode multiple sigmals and to decide
who replay.
Also by the JT65-HF multiple decoder you have the time to monitor 2 KHz of
bandwidth while you are in QSO and you can be ready to start immediately
another QSO after the 73. By WSJT no time to do it.
I believe JT65-HF is really simpler and you can get more chances for DXing.
SRI for my poor emglish.
73 de Alex, IZ4CZL