On 6/15/2010 12:37 PM, Alex wrote:

OK Andy,
but now the automatic multiple decoder of JT65-HF is easier and faster.... You know.... 12 seconds is not a long time to decode multiple sigmals and to decide who replay. Also by the JT65-HF multiple decoder you have the time to monitor 2 KHz of bandwidth while you are in QSO and you can be ready to start immediately another QSO after the 73. By WSJT no time to do it. I believe JT65-HF is really simpler and you can get more chances for DXing.
SRI for my poor emglish.

I agree with Andy on this. Even with JT65-HF automatically decoding 2khz of bandwidth, I still am a second late or two... i.e. looking up call signs in my logbook, did I work them before? then finding the right guy/gal to go back to. I couldn't imagine having to click different places to decode different signals, then looking up in my logbook, etc...

JT65-HF is nice software. I wish it did other JT modes though.

Jeremy
KB8LFA