Hi Skip.

Hope you read it this time:

Both these QSO's were on JT. On 18 April we had a long test with
VK7MO on 23 cm. We tested a new digital mode called "ROS" on EME that has seen
some use on 144 EME. We saw one good decode from Rex in ROS.

We ran out of time and did not complete a QSO in ROS, but it should have been
possible. Rex has written a fine article for DUBUS magazine about his findings
with ROS.

It seems ROS has no real advantages over JT65. We continued on JT65c, while Rex
was using his software to eliminate the frequency change due to Doppler shift.

This worked very well and we could easily copy him down to 0.5 W. After the
Moon window with Rex closed, we worked VK2JDS and VK4CDI with 1 W on JT65. On
the same day we managed to do what we believe is the first EME SSTV QSO on 70
cm with HB9Q! Pictures lo

  from 432 and Above EME Newsletter Aug 2010

 http://www.nitehawk.com/rasmit/em70cm.html

  See under PI9CAS

See also last Issue DUBUS Magazine , full report by Rex VK7MO
as referenced here before.

73 Rein W6SZ