Jeff, I am monitoring it Few amateurs are, I believe.
Few amateurs ever tried it. I used it before the illegal
ruling came.

( My opinion )

You have to listen abroad to hear/see the activity.

I would say in spite of the actions by rhe author.

Users seem to like it.
I like it.
Nobody else here needs to like it though.
And then how can I like something that I can't use?

73 Rein  W6SZ