I'm sure no one purposefully opened fire on your frequency.  NAQP contest is a
rapid-fire sprint-like contest with lots of passing/QSY's.  It's also likely
that whoever started the CQ didnt hear you or the station you were working at
the time.

Olivia uses a lot of bandwidth for it's speed and is an extremely weak-signal
mode.  That's great for what it is, but fairly incompatible with a crowded band
where efficiency is required.

Quite frankly, RTTY could easily be replaced with PSK63 as the prime digital
contest mode.  However, many PSK operators are so clueless and often downright
rude when it comes to contests that its an extremely uphill battle.  We could
fit a lot more PSK63 signals on the band than RTTY...

It would be interesting to see what happened if a semi-major RTTY contest was
moved to PSK63 only.

73, Ty K3MM