I am planning another HF installation soon and may have a 33ft mast begging for
some extra creative thing to hang off it .  I do not do 70cm -2M-6M much and
think I should , just to be able to get out when there are bands openings.
Nothing with DX in mind, just something omni-directional would do (or ANY
direction)   I was thinking about a fan-type dipole , one feed line going to
dipoles for 70cm - 2M - 6M and maybe 10M.  Most likely not fully  horizontal ,
more of a sloper.  Any thoughts on something like this?  Quite a wide range of
frequencies.

Andy K3UK