*Hi Friend,*

*Greetings for the day!!!*

*This is Vijay from SQLN Systems; I am working on below requirement. Please
help me with updated resume ASAP………….*

*Reply to vi...@sqlnsystems.com <vi...@sqlnsystems.com>*

*Role:** Lead Core Java Developer*

* Location: Marlborough, MA Duration: 6+ months*

*Keys to this Position:*

   - We are seeking a Hands-on Technical Lead with 7+ plus years of core
   Java experience.
   - Strong Java skills are required. This role is 70% server side and 30%
   UI. The technical stack includes Java/J2EE, JMS, multi-threading, Web
   Services, Oracle, Web 2.0, jquery and Spring.
   - Solid experience with SQL or PL/SQL is required. We use Oracle on the
   back end.
   - Strong Technical Leadership experience is required. This individual
   will lead a team of 6 (4 developers and 2 QA).
   - The development work tends to be more on the back end, but there is
   also some front end development as well.
   - Excellent Communication skills are required
   - Financial services are preferred but not required

*Qualifications:*

   - 7+ years of software development and design experience
   - 7+ years of development experience in Core Java including
   multi-threading
   - 5+ years demonstrated experience developing web applications and
   services using SPRING, JDBC, JMS, JSP, and Javascript.

Experience with JSON, XML, UNIX/Linux, and AngularJS is preferred.
Must be comfortable working with Oracle databases, and possess solid Oracle
SQL and SQL tuning skills

   - PL/SQL skills are preferred
   - Must be self-motivated with the ability to work with minimal
   supervision
   - Proven experience in leading technical design discussions and driving
   the design and architecture of the system or major components of a large
   system
   - Proven experience in leading development of large data intensive
   applications
   - At least 2+ years of experience in working with the project manager in
   planning for development teams deliverables

Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
Financial industry knowledge is preferred

Thanks & Regards!
Vijay,Sr IT Recruiter,
Direct Number: 214-884-6231,Email:
<email%3avi...@rposervices.com>*vi...@sqlnsystems.com