Dear Associate,

Hope you are doing fine. We have an urgent requirement for *Java Backend
developer*|| *San Jose ,CA* ||with our client for a long term contract
role. Please go through the brief description mentioned below and let me
know if you have someone available for the role.

*Position : Java Backend developer*

*Location : San Jose ,CA*

*Duration : 6 month *

*Locals Preferred *

*Job Description* :

* Professional Java backend development experience. (3+ years)
* Java design patterns and object oriented programming.
* Relational database design and usage. (MySQL /Hibernate O/R Mapping)
* Web Services (such as Axis, CXF, Spring).
* Build tools such as Maven and Ant.
* Unit tests (JUnit) with Test Driven Design practices.
* Full software development cycle from design though release.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Able to work as a team or independently.
* Self-motivation and an entrepreneurial mindset.

Regards

AHMED

*Exatech Inc*

7588 Central Parke Blvd, Suite 307,