animesh wrote:
> Hi All,
>     I have this little doubt, Suppose i have a port of directfb which is
> hardware accelerated. Now i know that all the driver code will be in
> gfxdriver folder.
>     I have this query, how to find out which all api or function of the
> gfxdriver is being from the top level Directfb Apis.
>
>     It will be of great help if any one can show me where to start.

There is too less static or "rough" information about hardware capabilities.

Running dfbinspector gives you a nice overview about acceleration and even
probes for pixel format support, each as a source or destination (NxN).

dfbinfo tells you the layer/screen layout and other capabilities.

--
Best regards,
   Denis Oliver Kropp