haithem rahmani wrote:
> > you can pass the options:
> >
> > disable-module=keyboard
> > disable-module=ps2mouse
> > in the /etc/directfbrc
>
> I did that and nothing is essentially different.
>
> It still locks my PC. When I am in X, I get an enlarged display with
> white vertical bars across the screen, while I am in the console, I
> get a black screen. When I don't put the `no-sighandler' the output
> doesn't change in a significant way (ie. there's still a signal 11
> message).

Ok, I finally managed to resolve the problem on my pc.
So, the crash haapens in src/core/input.c, at line 1169:

          funcs = direct_module_ref( module );
          if (!funcs)
               continue;

          driver = D_CALLOC( 1, sizeof(InputDriver) );
          if (!driver) {
               direct_module_unref( module );
               continue;
          }
        D_ASSERT( funcs->GetDriverInfo != NULL ); //crash here for me

My guess is that the funcs variable is badly initialized, because the
module variables is also badly initialized and not reset to NULL.
So I had a line in order to see what was in module->name. The output
was first "x11", so I had a line disable-module=x11 in /etc/directfbrc.
Then it crashed with the output being x11input this time, so I also had
a line disable-module=x11input in /etc/directfbrc.
After that, it worked :-).

Bountykiller.