Dear Eric,

Thanks for the pointer. I get raw IP packets. I have written a C program to
read these packets and plot the spectrum in matlab. I wanted to use gnuradio
to do different signal processing functions. Also I plan use the OFDM module
in gnuradio. I am trying to understand the usrp_spectrum_sense.py file in
the example and see what are the functions/classes related to USRP are
used.

I will go through the pointers you have given and get back with specific
questions.

One question regarding the samples that come out of USRP. Are they baseband
I/Q samples?

Thanks,
Anand