Hi all,

CGRAN's trac has a core dumping issue that I still have not figured out how
to address yet.  So, if you're using the wiki and get blank pages or a 500
internal server error, sorry.   I've been trying to sort it out, but no luck
yet:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/trac/users/40954

It should not affect the svn server though.

- George