Hi,
Thanks for your reply Sebastiaan,

I am taking some data samples with a piece of code in Windows that takes the
raw data samples. Now, I want to analyze the samples, whether my data is
correct or not. For this, I tune to the FM frequency of 106.2 MHz (a radio
station) and pick some data samples.

I arbitaraily picked 956 samples and took their FFT, kept my x-axis label
between 105 - 108 MHz and made a plot in MATLAB:
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv318/ujalaqasim/fftplotWin.jpg

The decimation rate is 250, so my sampling frequency in this case is
64Msps/250 = 256KHz
Now, shouldn't I be seeing a peak at 106.2 MHz? Instead at 105MHz? There is
no station at 105MHz.

For comparison I also took some data samples from GNURadio for the same
frequency with Octave and plotted them in MATLAB:
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv318/ujalaqasim/GNURadioSamples.jpg

Even here I don't see a peak at 106.2MHz

I also used the values that you told me:
-samp_freq/2:samp_freq/no_samples:(samp_freq/2)-1
as my decimation rate is 250, my sampling frequency is: 256kHz
and the no. of samples I am using is 956
so my range is: -128kHz:256kHz/956:127.999kHz

Here is the plot, again taken from Windows:
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv318/ujalaqasim/samp_freq.jpg

Now I don't see any peak at 106.2MHz in any of these plots. What could be
the problem?