Hi,
I am now getting the following plot, when I set my target_freq to 89MHz
(another radio station), with center_freq in set_rx_freq() function to
-5.75:
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/vv318/ujalaqasim/bell.jpg
The decimation rate is 250 and the sampling frequency is at 256ksps.
I am getting a bell shape but it is not taking the entire length of the
plot. What could be wrong?