Yes Matt, you were correct. Now the range between min-time recorded and
max-time recorded is much less. Min = 309us (still), Max = 2349us. So range
~= 2ms.

I believe it is due to Eric's reasoning, multiple services running on my
host machine, although I have to mention I am running these programs as
"sudo". Anyways, I will try to run it on a different host with nothing much
going on, and see if I can reduce the range variation of 2ms.

Thank you Eric and Matt for your time,
Sincerely,