Hi Michael,

Yes, I came up with this post:
(http://www.mail-archive.com/macports-us...@lists.macosforge.org/msg19898.html),
where installing mesa is suggested before installing wxWidgets. It is
not listed in the dependencies though.

That did the trick and I now installed gnuradio including gr-wxgui and
grc, but got this warning:

*** Post-Install Message ***
Warning: python could not find the gnuradio module.
Make sure that /usr/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages is in your
PYTHONPATH

I used the "~/.bashrc" file suggested at
https://radioware.nd.edu/documentation/install-guides/mac-os-x/preliminaries,
where the PYTHONPATH was set to
/usr/local/lib/python${PYTHON_VERSION}/site-packages.

So, I could not figure out why this happened. Any suggestions?

Bruh