>We also will be making a formal announcement very soon about the USRP E100
and USRP E110 which will be embedded radio >systems with 2 different sizes
of FPGA.

Can you give us any sneak-peek details on the Embedded system? What
processor/form factor?
I ask because I'm working on putting together a system like this now ... the
E100 might save me a lot of trouble.
Thanks!
-William