Thanks marcus ,
 i very much appreciate the info and has cleared many of my wrong concepts
about usrp and gnuradio. As you have said , processing 100Mhz of bandwidth
using gnuradio will be a bit Hard unless handcrafting the signal processing
block by hand , what if I processes the 100Mhz bandwidth by a 200Mhz , 12
bit ADC and later on i choose only 10 channels out of my 100Mhz full band
data , by a 32 channel DDC , in which i can access each channel data from
software.  Which might reduce my bandwidth entering the CPU to about for
example: 350 * 10 = 3500 Khz . If i follow this trend, i could reduce much
of the overhead to the CPU. But my doubt still exist, processing the 100Mhz
bandwidth using gnuradio wil be possible or not ? ... Do we need high IF
upto how much so as it can process 100Mhz ... ?

Thanks in advance for your genuine and helpful guide , and again i highly
apologize any illogical post from my side .
Thanks.

--
Phenomenon
# Life is the most precious phenomenon ever happen ...