Hi  marcus ,
 As spotted by khaleed i think that could be possible regarding ,let another
external FPGA does all the heavy works , Now as i have spotted out before ,
If i just do not let the complete 100Mhz band to be processed in my CPU and
just choose only some part of the band for exp: 350 * 10 = 3500 Khz , to let
enter my cpu and process that much bandwidth only. Which will reduce much of
the overhead calculations in the CPU. I think this could help out. Now, i
would like to point out what i have in my mind,what  I am thinking is ,to
let the 100Mhz bandwidth to be processed by my 12 bit 200MSPS ADC , and
later my 32 bit DDC  choose only  350*10 = 3500 Khz bandwidth , and let the
3500 Khz bandwidth to be processed in my i5 processor ( thou i dont know how
system performance can be calculated ) and by doing so i can make the system
be able to do the calculations. Now here my doubt comes that, using the high
speed ADC , DDC would not gnuradio breaks in some part like processing ,
data transfer etc.

 I apologize for any mistaken questions or my innocence with regard to
gnuradio capability, any proper guides  will be highly appreciated.
And can you Please suggest me , how much IF i should require to make the
100Mhz bandwidth to be able to process in my 200MSPS ADC,
Sorry for late reply.

Thanks.

--
Phenomenon
# Life is the most precious phenomenon ever happen ...