Hello,

I'm now trying to make congitive radio with help of a following article.
Configurable SDR Operation for Cognitive Radio Applications using GNU Radio
and the Universal Software Radio Peripheral, *
http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-05182007.../01thesis_whole5.pdf
*<http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/theses/available/etd-05182007.../01thesis_whole5.pdf>
**

This article proposed XML files for defining SDR and its behaviors. And it
said that SDR can use these XML files with XML parser.
However, I have a difficulties on using the parser. The mentioned article
doesn't show the part that implementing XML parser.

Is it impossible to use the parser in GRC? Only for a .py file typed
manually?

--
Seokseong Jeon (aka Songsong Gee)