Compiling done.

So a grep for blocks that are only in digital in the grc files showed that
mpsk_sync_cc and cvsd_decode and encode are still missing.

Oh, and a minor glitch: it seems that putting the blocks in gr-digital
instead of gr-digital/grc made it disappear from grc's view (at least with
the new build it's nowhere to be found).
During startup, the following warnings pop up:
Warning: Block key "digital_gmskmod_bc" not found when loading category
tree.
Warning: Block key "digital_cpmmod_bc" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "digital_gmsk_mod" not found when loading category tree.
Warning: Block key "digital_gmsk_demod" not found when loading category
tree.

cpmmod_bc however is in the right place, so I can't comment on that.

Best
Paul

--