On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 8:30 PM, Marcus D. Leech <mle...@ripnet.com> wrote:

> **
>   It's a big flow-graph (you'd mentioned 197 blocks), so it will be a pain
> to whittle down exactly *which* block is causing the segfault--and it's
> provoking it from inside libc, which makes it even less fun.

While its a big flow graph, there arent very many different types of blocks
(10 of them are instantiated 19 times). However I've seen some segfaults
before that I've identified as coming from the wav_file sink... I havent
yet had a chance to look at the actual code to see if anything sticks out
(and I'm not sure that I'd even be able to identify something sticking out
;) ).