Ok, that definitely makes sense if there is no error correction is implemented. We are now trying to establish an TCP/IP connection between both USRP2s with the tunnel.py script. Unfortunately, it says "Destination Host unreachable" when pinging the other USRP. We should have set up the tunnel correct as some packets are received and transmitted after having configured the IP address. The pinged USRPs is indicating the received icmp packet but there is still no confirmed ping-request though. Do you have an idea why the pinging is not working after having established the tunnel.py connection?