On 26 Jul 2012 13:26, Joana Gonçalves wrote:

> Hello, I am trying
to use GRC to demodulate FSK signal. I use the USRP1 to receive data
from the radio and I can see when the radio is transmitting or not
trough FFT Sink. The problem is that I need to copy to a file what the
radio is sending and I can t receive the correct data . I attached my
block diagram.

> I'm looking forward to your helpful.
>
> Regards

> Jo

Well, for one, your scope sink is being lied to about what the
actual sample rate is. How does the sample stream get to 57.6ksps from
2M?

Why are you subtracting a constant "9" from the output of the
demod?