Ok, I understand your example, but before work with complex examples I want
to “experiment” with a simple circuit as a simple DSB AM modulator based on
the “theory”  that I wrote in the past mail, I’m aware about realistic
situations like noise and other factors and it was the reason I connected
directly a wbx output to  wbx input (different wbx) in the same usrp trying
to avoid this realistic situations.

Now I know that is necessary an attenuator (in this moment I don’t have an
attenuator) and  I use two antennas, but I need to know if the usrp
mathematically works like I’m believing….