On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM, Carles Fernandez <
carles.fernan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> ...but I personally feel that only GNSS-SDR took advantage from the work
> done in GSoC 2012, having no impact for the majority of GNU Radio users.

As we discussed at the GNU Radio conference last year, it would be very
useful to go through the GNSS-SDR code to identify signal processing blocks
you had to create, but weren't directly part of the GPS/Galileo
implementation code.  These are good candidates for things that are missing
from GNU Radio and would of be of use to the wider community.

Johnathan