For me, I am very interested in that is there any open project to improve
the data rate and packet loss for the GNURadio based OFDM?
Some guys claimed that the LTE standards are implemented with USRP and PC
by SIMD programming. But their code are not open.

If GNURadio based OFDM can support high data rate as LTE, the PC based
access point or LTE base station can be used for a wide range of research,
especially the real large scale network.

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Martin Braun (CEL)
<martin.br...@kit.edu>wrote:

> Ideas, ideas, ideas!
>
> Everyone, we need ideas.
> The GSoC application deadline is coming closer, and we still are lacking
> some ideas.
>
> So what cool feature of GNU Radio are *you* missing?
>
> Head over here, and write them down:
> http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/GSoC
>
> At this point, any random idea is OK. Also, you're not signing up for
> anything if you post an idea.
>
> MB
>
> --
> Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)
> Communications Engineering Lab (CEL)
>
> Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun
> Research Associate
>
> Kaiserstraße 12
> Building 05.01
> 76131 Karlsruhe
>
> Phone: +49 721 608-43790
> Fax: +49 721 608-46071
> www.cel.kit.edu
>
> KIT -- University of the State of Baden-Württemberg and
> National Laboratory of the Helmholtz Association

Alex,
*Dreams can come true – just believe.*