I am wondering if the UHD driver has the ability to create multiple copies of
the stream in memory???

Let's say I have a flow-graph that has two branches, the first pushes complex
data to an FFT, whereas the second demodulates a portion of that data into AM.

Does the driver supply a single stream, which is then copied by the
application?  Or does it create two copies of the stream and allow each branch
of the flow-graph to manipulate the data via pointers?

I'm digging into DMA to see if this is possible, I would be surprised if there
was a limitation here.

Regards,

Mark McCarron